Matemática Contemporânea is a publication of the Sociedade Brasileira de Matemática (Brazilian Mathematical Society). Its primary purpose is to publish proceedings of mathematical meetings. Each volume has an associate editor and typically includes refereed research and survey articles.
- Abramo Hefez (Algebra)
- Enrique Pujals (Dynamical Systems)
- Frederico Xavier (Geometry)
- Gastão de Almeida Braga (Statistical Mechanics/Probability)
- José Alberto Cuminato (Applied Mathematics)
- Paulo D. Cordaro (Analysis) (Chief Editor)
- Yoshiharu Kohayakawa (Combinatorics)